If something happens to you ...
How will your loved ones know how to find everything they will need?
Here's how ...
|You write some emails.||We store them securely.|
|A countdown starts.||You choose the timing.|
|When you check in.||The countdown is reset.|
|If you stop checking in.||Your emails are sent.|
It's simple, and it really does work.
|Is it safe?||Yes. We'll explain more in the next few pages.|
|Is it secure?||We use HTTPS, and our database is encrypted.|
|Is it simple to setup?||It's as easy as writing emails. They just won't be sent for a while.|
Why Vox Mortuis?
Lots of us have complex lives that can't be easily passed on in a physical document.
- Control of online accounts needs to pass securely to the right people, at the right time.
- Keys and documents need to be located.
- Documents may need to be decrypted.
- Banks need to be contacted.
- Friends, acquaintances and businesses need to be informed.
- Safes may need to be opened.
- Some instructions may be too sensitive to write in a conventional will.
- Different people may be better suited to certain tasks than others.
- You may have accounts that your loved ones don't know about.
With Vox Mortuis, all your assets can be passed to the right people, at the right time, exactly according to your wishes.
With Vox Mortuis, you put in place a pre-determined series of emails that will make life much easier for the people you leave behind.
A few minutes of your time will make a huge difference. Click the button below to find out more about how Vox Mortuis works.